Abstract:Titanium wire "inherits" the advantages of titanium and titanium alloys, and has a series of excelle...
"inherits" the advantages of titanium and titanium alloys, and has a series of excellent characteristics such as good corrosion resistance, high specific strength, non-magnetic, high biocompatibility, low impedance to ultrasonic waves and good shape memory function. . Therefore, titanium and titanium alloy wires are widely used in petrochemical, medical, automotive, construction, and sports and leisure products and many other fields. And in recent years, due to its continuous development, the variety has become more and more diverse, which provides more choices in high-performance industrial and consumer applications.
1. At present, more than 80% of titanium and titanium alloy wires are used as welding wires, such as welding of various titanium equipment, welding of pipes, and welding of casings.
2. Due to its excellent corrosion resistance, titanium wire has been widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, papermaking and other industries, and can be woven into a mesh as a seawater filter, pure water filter, chemical filter, etc.
3. Titanium and titanium alloy wires are also used to manufacture fasteners, load-bearing components, springs, etc. due to their good comprehensive properties.
4. In the medical and health industry, due to its excellent biocompatibility, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to manufacture medical devices, implanted dental crowns, and skull fixation.
5. Certain titanium alloy wires with shape memory function, such as titanium-nickel alloy wires, shoulder pads for clothes, women's bras, glasses frames, etc.
6. In the electroplating and water treatment industries, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to manufacture various electrodes.