Abstract:Titanium tube is light in weight, high in strength and superior in mechanical function, it is widely...
is light in weight, high in strength and superior in mechanical function, it is widely used in heat exchange equipment, such as shell and tube heat exchangers, serpentine tube heat exchangers, condensers, evaporators and conveying pipes, etc. Now, many nuclear power industries use titanium tubes as standard tubes for their units. The titanium tube is made by the kneading process, and the welded titanium tube is made of a plate that is curled and welded. Generally, the wall thickness of the seamless titanium tube is relatively small, and the diameter is relatively small.
Titanium tube skill requirements:
1. The allowable error of the outer diameter of the pipe conforms to the rules in Table 1.
2. The length of the pipe should conform to the rules in Table 2.
3. The allowable error of the wall thickness of the pipe should not exceed ±12.5% of its nominal wall thickness. The allowable error of the wall thickness of the pipe is not suitable for the welding seam received by titanium welding.
4. The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy pipes conforms to the rules of GB/T3620.1. When the buyer re-inspects, the allowable error of chemical composition conforms to the rules of GB/t3620.2.
5. Within the fixed-length or double-length length of the pipe, the allowable error of the fixed-length length is ±10mm, and the double-length length should also be included in the cutting amount of the pipe when the pipe is blocked, and each cutting amount should be 5mm.
Titanium alloy has high strength and low density, good mechanical function, good resistance and corrosion resistance. In addition, the process function of titanium alloy is poor, and cutting is difficult. In hot working, it is very easy to absorb impurities such as hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon. There is also poor wear resistance and messy production process.